Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meaning of names?

I would like to know the meaning of these following names in these following languages.





1. Spanish, Italian, French, Horland, Greek, Jamaican and German





These are South African names





Names Meanings


1. Boniswa %26gt; To be showen that you are going to have a baby girl


2. Phindile %26gt; Repeat, having another baby girl


3. Anele %26gt; Enough





Thank you very much that will be appreciated

Meaning of names?
I don't think that there are names with that meaning in other languages. I am not aware of any equivalents in English.





However, given your background, I am hoping that you can help me with an answer to this question concerning which national anthem is sung in six languages. To date, I have received three answers to the question none of which is correct.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:In greek those names do not exist. I can translate you enough though..it is arketa in greek but its just a word, not a name.


No comments:

Post a Comment